Universe, what’s good?! We are kicking off Mastectomy May with the marvelous Tara Dunsmore-Williamson, a breast cancer survivor and owner of Pink Ink Tattoo out of Raleigh, North Carolina. Tara is certified in 3D nipple tattooing and scar camouflage.
As a nurse, she was seemingly prepared for what breast cancer would bring. She had taken care of patients and was prepared for the drugs and surgeries. Little did she know that she’d find purpose through pain at the very end of her reconstruction process. Tune in as she describes the moment she knew she had to become a tattoo artist.
If you would like to work with Tara, you can contact her through her website, Facebook page, or Instagram. She does travel outside of Raleigh and uses specialty ink for breast cancer patients, survivors, and thrivers!
We will be sending out a May newsletter, so don’t forget to sign up for updates! The newsletter will also contain information about the upcoming shop. If you would like to donate to the cause, you can click here.
The Purpose from Pain collective is on its way. Check out our website and sign up for updates!
We can be found:
- Facebook Business Page: https://www.facebook.com/TheCanSurvivor
- Facebook Group for Survivors: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheCanSurvivors/
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/music/m/Ihcbmr7kxbqsp27rzvbwiduozs4?t=The_CanSurvivor_Network
- IGTV: https://www.instagram.com/thecansurvivor/channel/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thecansurvivor/
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-cansurvivor-network/id1378120771
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/thecansurvivor
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/4MarZqSTEvoVxdZg3Is586?si=v5tWrueLS-GRLY1a9r7rWA
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheCanSurvivor
- Website: https://www.thecansurvivor.org
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSdPo7f2d1UBA_yR06nz0CA
We also began a fundraiser for TCSN. If you would like to show your support, we are selling bracelets for $5. Purchase one today!
Don’t forget to rate, comment and share!
Joseph Coutcher – Production
Travis Moore – Vocals
Tre’sja Ellis – Make-Up