Universe, what’s good?! We are continuing Mastectomy May with the marvelous Paula Mozen, a breast cancer survivor and filmmaker of Life Interrupted. This is Paula’s passion project that shows the reality of a breast cancer diagnosis from three perspectives.
Surprisingly, Paula started this project with the goal of chronicling two stories. Tune in as we talk about the process of documenting reality from her perspective. Find purpose in pain is a central theme of the show and Paula’s story highlights her perseverance to keep going in the face of adversity. The film is a testament to the difficulties and “expectation hangovers” that encompass a breast cancer diagnosis (or two!).
We will be sending out a June newsletter, so don’t forget to sign up for updates! The newsletter will also contain information about the upcoming shop. If you would like to donate to the cause, you can click here.
The Purpose from Pain collective is on its way. Check out our website and sign up for updates!
We can be found:
- Facebook Business Page: https://www.facebook.com/TheCanSurvivor
- Facebook Group for Survivors: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheCanSurvivors/
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/music/m/Ihcbmr7kxbqsp27rzvbwiduozs4?t=The_CanSurvivor_Network
- IGTV: https://www.instagram.com/thecansurvivor/channel/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thecansurvivor/
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-cansurvivor-network/id1378120771
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/thecansurvivor
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/4MarZqSTEvoVxdZg3Is586?si=v5tWrueLS-GRLY1a9r7rWA
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheCanSurvivor
- Website: https://www.thecansurvivor.org
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSdPo7f2d1UBA_yR06nz0CA
We also began a fundraiser for TCSN. If you would like to show your support, we are selling bracelets for $5. Purchase one today! Shirts can be purchased here: https://www.bonfire.com/the-cansurvivor-network/.
Don’t forget to rate, comment and share!
Joseph Coutcher – Production
Travis Moore – Vocals
Tre’sja Ellis – Make-Up