Universe, what’s good?! We interview the incredible Rhayne Thomas of Prunes Are Sexy. Rhayne is a singer, runway model, motivational speaker, and a self-professed “prune whisperer.” Don’t let her name fool you, as she is pure sunshine! Tune in as she discusses her breast cancer diagnosis, and the wisdom it has brought her since. As a long-time advocate, Rhayne has been a champion of turning her pain into purpose through expression and fundraising for various breast cancer organizations.
If you have had difficulties coming to terms with your cancer diagnosis, this is an excellent interview to listen to, as Rhayne possesses infectious confidence. Tune in as we discuss how her life has changed since her diagnosis, what she has learned, and of course, prunes! We also chronicle her travels to fundraise around the world.
The Purpose from Pain collective is now available! If you have a business of your own and could use support, please consider joining. Check out our website and sign up for updates!
We can be found:
- Facebook Business Page: https://www.facebook.com/TheCanSurvivor
- Facebook Group for Survivors: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheCanSurvivors/
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/music/m/Ihcbmr7kxbqsp27rzvbwiduozs4?t=The_CanSurvivor_Network
- IGTV: https://www.instagram.com/thecansurvivor/channel/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thecansurvivor/
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-cansurvivor-network/id1378120771
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/thecansurvivor
- Purpose from Pain Collective: https://www.facebook.com/groups/purposefrompain/
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/4MarZqSTEvoVxdZg3Is586?si=v5tWrueLS-GRLY1a9r7rWA
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheCanSurvivor
- Website: https://www.thecansurvivor.org
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSdPo7f2d1UBA_yR06nz0CA
We also began a fundraiser for TCSN. If you would like to show your support, we are selling bracelets for $5. Purchase one today!
Don’t forget to rate, comment and share!
Joseph Coutcher – Production
Travis Moore – Vocals
Tre’sja Ellis – Make-Up