Universe, what’s good?! Kendra is with us for her second episode, this time with a case of Shingles. Shingles seems to be a fairly common occurrence amongst Rockstars and Superstars and in this episode we discuss our experiences with it.
Regardless of stage, after the worst of treatment is over, many of us work hard to make adjustments in our lives. Whether that is with diet, social activities, or cancelling plans for treatment, we are all trying our best to live. Kendra and Kelsey have both faced judgment from being misunderstood by loved ones because of these adjustments. Have you experienced this? Sound off in the comments!
Check out our website and sign up for updates!
We can be found:
- Facebook Business Page: https://www.facebook.com/TheCanSurvivor
- Facebook Group for Survivors: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheCanSurvivors/
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/music/m/Ihcbmr7kxbqsp27rzvbwiduozs4?t=The_CanSurvivor_Network
- IGTV: https://www.instagram.com/thecansurvivor/channel/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thecansurvivor/
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-cansurvivor-network/id1378120771
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/thecansurvivor
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/4MarZqSTEvoVxdZg3Is586?si=v5tWrueLS-GRLY1a9r7rWA
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheCanSurvivor
- Website: https://www.thecansurvivor.org
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSdPo7f2d1UBA_yR06nz0CA
Don’t forget to rate, comment and share!
Joseph Coutcher – Production
Travis Moore – Vocals
Tre’sja Ellis – Make-Up