Universe, what’s good?! We are back after a nice hiatus to update our studio. There are plenty of updates with The CanSurvivor Network, so please stay tuned.
If you have been wondering how to monetize your podcast, check out the link to our free eBook here. We talk about partnerships in this episode, and if you’d like to get $25 off your next pair of Pink-Perfect’s, you can find them here and use the code ‘Pink25’ to apply your discount.
If you have been longing for representation that is based in reality, this episode is for you! We discuss shortcomings in the community, as more African-American women are diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer (TNBC) than their white counterparts. Clinical studies are often disproportionally white, with only 6.2% of black women represented. This is leading towards more deaths within the black community. Something clearly needs to change!
The Purpose from Pain collective is now available! If you have a business of your own and could use support, please consider joining. Check out our website and sign up for updates!
We can be found:
- Facebook Business Page: https://www.facebook.com/TheCanSurvivor
- Facebook Group for Survivors: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheCanSurvivors/
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/music/m/Ihcbmr7kxbqsp27rzvbwiduozs4?t=The_CanSurvivor_Network
- IGTV: https://www.instagram.com/thecansurvivor/channel/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thecansurvivor/
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-cansurvivor-network/id1378120771
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/thecansurvivor
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/4MarZqSTEvoVxdZg3Is586?si=v5tWrueLS-GRLY1a9r7rWA
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheCanSurvivor
- Website: https://www.thecansurvivor.org
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSdPo7f2d1UBA_yR06nz0C
We also began a fundraiser for TCSN. If you would like to show your support, we are selling bracelets for $5. Purchase one today!
Don’t forget to rate, comment and share!
Joseph Coutcher – Production
Travis Moore – Vocals
Tre’sja Ellis – Make-Up